From a Newcastle Forum

Feel sorry for them. I tend to not like Newcastle but after reading that, I have quite a bit of respect for them, as not all of them despise us now!

I rate given, but i've always wondered if he was tall enough to be that good. But as one of them said on there, you look at who he has had to keep infront of, and its no wonder they hold him in such a respect.

liamctid said:
Feel sorry for them. I tend to not like Newcastle but after reading that, I have quite a bit of respect for them, as not all of them despise us now!

I rate given, but i've always wondered if he was tall enough to be that good. But as one of them said on there, you look at who he has had to keep infront of, and its no wonder they hold him in such a respect.

Don't kid yourself they hate us more than ever now

always been in the top 3 in the prem in my book

i remember when he and buffon emerged about the same time, there wasnt that much to choose between them then. ok, so buffon has had the glittering career, but he's had the likes of thuram, chiellini, maldini, nesta, canna in front of him. shays been stuck behind the likes of boumsong, bramble, dunne, etc

Hope its true, all we need now is a couple more defenders and kaka of course

LOL @ at the tits that say we can have him for Elano+Johnson+Cash ... or the one who says 12m+Sturridge.... what world do they live in?

Like any of our players would want to go to Newcastle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.