From happiness to sadness

I know it's said too often but this really really does put everything into perspective, hope you deal with this body-blow mate, sincere condolences to you and your family.

Bluekiwi,

Words cannot describe how I am and without question all of us across the Tasman are feeling for you and your immediate family and of course the next of kin.

No one wants to have to bury their children and we grieve with you for someone who will be forever in your heart who never experienced the joys of life and the joy that a common passion brings to one and all.

I lost a child to brain cancer at the same age and we all know how short a time we have on this planet but it never seems fair nor does one understand why some are taken from us so soon.

Its no doubt meaningless to tell you know I am sure but take solace in the fact you will be in his presence in spirit again once its time for you to leave this mortality we call life on earth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.