From Maine Road to Middle Eastlands (Lee Crooks)

Re: From Maine Road to Middle Eastlands

jonmcity said:
spanishblue said:
I was in the RAF Regiment from 1974-80 the only fighting unit in the British armed forces to be on continual active service since ww2 good luck and enjoy

unless your in a plain the RAF does not know what fighting is

FUCK OFF

You were obviously in the green cowards or some other shit pongo outfit.

Like i say the ONLY unit to be on CONTINUAL active service since ww2
it speaks volumes

Re: From Maine Road to Middle Eastlands

jonmcity said:
spanishblue said:
I was in the RAF Regiment from 1974-80 the only fighting unit in the British armed forces to be on continual active service since ww2 good luck and enjoy

unless your in a plain the RAF does not know what fighting is
Ye but at least we can spell plane ;)

Re: Lee Crooks

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Can i just beat fbloke to a topic just once!!!

You have every chance as I rarely start new topics nowadays.

I know lee personally and he was pretty gutted when his football career ended, one of those players that always seems to get injured at the wrong time, but loved playing for city! He still has all the shirts up in his house etc. After footy he tried a few things but not much worked out, climed Kilamanjaro for Macmillan and got the bug for adventure. One thing i know is that he seems to enjoy been in the forces as much as he did playing, and he even gets the cheeky run out in there team.

WakeBlue said:
I know lee personally and he was pretty gutted when his football career ended, one of those players that always seems to get injured at the wrong time, but loved playing for city! He still has all the shirts up in his house etc. After footy he tried a few things but not much worked out, climed Kilamanjaro for Macmillan and got the bug for adventure. One thing i know is that he seems to enjoy been in the forces as much as he did playing, and he even gets the cheeky run out in there team.

So did Lee Bradbury

No i wish him all the luck along with the rest out there, never been in forces myself but a few mates that have been called it hell on earth and it made Iraq look like a kiddies playground

So did Lee Bradbury

No i wish him all the luck along with the rest out there, never been in forces myself but a few mates that have been called it hell on earth and it made Iraq look like a kiddies playground[/quote]

yeah cant say its something id like to sign up for, but massive respect for anybody who signs up and serves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.