from Mancini's entourage....

Mancio

this quote come from an italian blog. a guy who know someone in the mancini's entourage here in italy has wrote

allora...
visto che ho avuto info di primissima mano
il mancio sta prima di tutto dando lezioni di "educazione" anche a costo di rimetterci qualcosa dal punto di vista tecnico/tattico...
e ha il pieno sostegno della società...
l'intervista uscita ieri era "concordata" ai massimi livelli...
ha 2/3 "lavativi" ANCORA da rimettere in riga, e che stanno servendo da esempio per gli altri...
sta cercando, sempre in accordo con la società, di creare una cultura, una mentalità...
sta dando regole e principi che dovranno rimanere patrimonio del city...
questo perchè pare che per alcuni, e molti più di quelli che si pensa, il city sia stato preso come una sorta di paradiso del grano nel quale diventare straricchi facendo il minimo indispensabile...
nel frattempo cerca di non prenderle e prova anche a darle...
e, 2 dei 3 che lui ritiene indispensabili per il suo gioco, son rotti al momento...

use your preferite translator and if a few words remain incomprehensible feel free to ask , i will do my best to translate thats words.

google translated it to

then ...
I had seen first-hand info
the failure is first of all by giving lessons of "education" even at the cost of losing something in terms of technical and tactical ...
and has the full support of society ...
the exit interview yesterday it was "agreed" at the highest levels ...
has 2 / 3 "drifters" yet to be brought back in line, and who are serving as examples to others ...
is trying, again in agreement with the company, to create a culture, a mentality ...
is giving rules and principles that will remain assets of the city ...
This is because it seems that for some, and many more of them than you think, the city has been taken as a kind of paradise of grain which become super-rich doing the bare minimum ...
in the meantime try not to take them and also tries to give her ...
and 2 of the 3 that he considers essential to his game, I am broken right now ...

llora ...
I had seen first-hand info
the failure is first of all by giving lessons of "education" even at the cost of losing something in terms of technical and tactical ...
and has the full support of society ...
the exit interview yesterday it was "agreed" at the highest levels ...
has 2 / 3 "drifters" yet to be brought back in line, and who are serving as examples to others ...
is trying, again in agreement with the company, to create a culture, a mentality ...
is giving rules and principles that will remain assets of the city ...
This is because it seems that for some, and many more of them than you think, the city has been taken as a kind of paradise of grain which become super-rich doing the bare minimum ...
in the meantime try not to take them and also tries to give her ...
and 2 of the 3 that he considers essential to his game, I am broken right now ...

hertsblue said:
google translated it to

then ...
I have had some first-hand info
mancini is first of all by giving lessons of "education" even at the cost of losing something in terms of technical and tactical ...
and has the full support of the board ...
the yesterday's interview was "agreed" at the highest club's levels ...
there are 2 / 3 "lazy" yet to be brought back in line, and who are serving as examples to others ...
mancini is trying, again in agreement with the company, to create a culture, a mentality ...
he is giving rules and principles that will remain assets of the city ...
This is because it seems that for some, and many more of them than you think, the city has been taken as a kind of paradise of money where become super-rich doing the bare minimum ...
in the meantime he try not to lose the least in term of results ...
and 2 out of the 3 players he considers essential to his game, are broken right now ...

It means that Adebayor has a bad attitude and if it doesn't improve Mancini will be getting rid of him...

I think!

then ... I had seen first-hand the lack of info is first of all by giving lessons in 'education' at the cost of losing something in terms of technical and tactical ... and has the full support of society ... the exit interview yesterday was 'agreed' to the highest levels ...

has 2 / 3 'malingerers' STILL be brought back in line, and who are serving as examples to others ...

is trying, again in agreement with the company, to create a culture, a mentality ... is giving rules and principles that will remain assets of the city ...

in the meantime try not to take them and also tries to give her ... and 2 of the 3 that he considers essential to his game, I am broken right now ...

I like the bit I have underlined, it's exactly how I see the downside of our situation. Money attracts the very lazy and greedy. We endorsed this by signing Robinho. Others saw his position, maybe there are/were some who don't respect the club and the team.

It's how I saw Inter, pre-Mancini, pre-Cuper.... a lot of money, a lot of big names, but no success, no commitment. the chairman had his favourites, they flattered him, and flattered the fans, but they didn't respect the team, or the club.

but what in the hell is the 'exit interview'... who is heading for the exit?

Chick Counterfly said:
then ... I had seen first-hand the lack of info is first of all by giving lessons in 'education' at the cost of losing something in terms of technical and tactical ... and has the full support of society ... the exit interview yesterday was 'agreed' to the highest levels ...

has 2 / 3 'malingerers' STILL be brought back in line, and who are serving as examples to others ...

is trying, again in agreement with the company, to create a culture, a mentality ... is giving rules and principles that will remain assets of the city ...

in the meantime try not to take them and also tries to give her ... and 2 of the 3 that he considers essential to his game, I am broken right now ...

I like the bit I have underlined, it's exactly how I see the downside of our situation. Money attracts the very lazy and greedy. We endorsed this by signing Robinho. Others saw his position, maybe there are/were some who don't respect the club and the team.

It's how I saw Inter, pre-Mancini, pre-Cuper.... a lot of money, a lot of big names, but no success, no commitment. the chairman had his favourites, they flattered him, and flattered the fans, but they didn't respect the team, or the club.

it's referring to the press conference.

Gelsons Dad said:
Chick Counterfly said:

it's referring to the press conference.

no , it's referring to the interview on the daily mail

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.