from Mancini's entourage....

Just a few corrections:

the interview released yesterday was agreed with the top management
the City has been taken as a gold mine to exploit as much as possible...
in the meantime he is trying not to take a beating and to return punches if he can...
and 2 of the 3 (players) that he considers essential to his game are crooked right now

Hope it's clearer now...

Inter Forever said:
Just a few corrections:

the interview released yesterday was agreed with the top management
the City has been taken as a gold mine to exploit as much as possible...
in the meantime he is trying not to take a beating and to return punches if he can...
and 2 of the 3 (players) that he considers essential to his game are crooked right now

Hope it's clearer now...
Must be Balotelli, Boateng and Kolarov?

Took the liberty of translating op:s quote manually into English, here you go:

All right then...

I've had info from a very first-hand source

"Mancio" (=Mancinis nickname) is first of all giving lectures about "education" even if it means losing something from a technical and tactical point of view
and he has the full support of the club

The interview yesterday was "agreed" up to the highest levels

He has 2/3 "rogues" STILL to put in their place, and that are serving as warning examples to the others

He's trying, still in agreement with the the society, to create a culture, a mentality

He's handing out rules and principles that will be the cornerstones of City

This is because some, and many more than you think, have the idea that City is a kind of paradise of money where they will become super rich doing the bare minimum

Meanwhile, he's trying to not take any flak, while trying to give some instead

And 2 or 3 of the players he retains indispensable to play football his way are injured at this point

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.