..."From Scunthorpe to Old Trafford we'll be there.."

"direct to WEMBLEY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Yea, great, you sound like a scouser - "I only go to the cup finals....."
I hope fans who have attended the previous rounds get tickets, and you get to stay at home in Toronto and watch it on TV.
Glory following fans we do not need.

Wait so because he live sin Toronto he isn't allowed to go to the final? For all you know, he has been a City fan for years, went to many a league 1 match, then work, family, whatever took him to Toronto. We make a Wembley final (hopefully), so naturally he wants to fly back for our first final in ages.

I don't know if that is the case or not, but you certainly don't either.

I unfortunately moved to the states when I was 12, and on many occasion I have flown back to Manchester just for City, most recently March last year, for over a month... costing me upwards of 1500 overall. So because my dad moved my family over to the states for a better job, we are glory hunters... because we don't live in Gorton anymore? Fuck off.

scek said:
"direct to WEMBLEY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Yea, great, you sound like a scouser - "I only go to the cup finals....."
I hope fans who have attended the previous rounds get tickets, and you get to stay at home in Toronto and watch it on TV.
Glory following fans we do not need.

he joined this site before the takeover so was clearly is no glory hunter!!

mdj0520 said:
Wait so because he live sin Toronto he isn't allowed to go to the final? For all you know, he has been a City fan for years, went to many a league 1 match, then work, family, whatever took him to Toronto. We make a Wembley final (hopefully), so naturally he wants to fly back for our first final in ages.

I unfortunately moved to the states when I was 12, and on many occasion I have flown back to Manchester just for City, most recently March last year, for over a month... costing me upwards of 1500 overall. So because my dad moved my family over to the states for a better job, we are glory hunters... because we don't live in Gorton anymore? Fuck off.

My sentiments exactly. The guy has probably supported City for years and for one reason or another is now in Canada. Good luck to him. He supports City. I know of fans who get up at 5.00 am and 4.00 am to watch City matches over in Canada. They are just as much a supporter as those of us who can attend the matches. I was in Canada the Boxing Day we beat Hull with the infamous pitch telling off and I got up at 5.15 am to watch.

So let's have a bit of peace and harmony among our supporters please. :-)

mdj0520 said:

glorymoverawayfromer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.