from the dark side...

Kompany doesn't deserve to be in a "team of the season so far". He's not been anywhere near as imperious as last season.

We have the 2 best full backs in the league, no doubt about it in my mind - Richards and Clichy.

Yaya and Silva are both certs for me. Barry also must be in with a shout, but that's one that only City fans would understand. You'd never see anyone else put forward an argument for Barry. Our midfield keeps 70% possession nearly every game, so it's normal to have a City dominated midfield!

Not sure i'd have Aguero in there either. RVP is obviously in there and when you see someone like Ba performing as he's doing for a lesser team, it's hard to say who's had the better season so far out of Aguero or Ba. Aguero's scored more, but that's not the be all and end all when deciding these things

..............RVP...........Ba..............

....Mata.........................Silva.....
.............Barry........Yaya.............

Clichy....Coloccini....Vidic....Richards

......................Krul.....................

5 City players, with Aguero coming very close to making it 6. And i don't feel i've been biased either. When a team makes the best ever Premier League start, you expect their players to be performing very well on a consistent basis!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.