frontrunner for worst kit of the year...

Blue Hefner said:
Is Jo still cup-tied?

And in other news...

Titanic-Sinks-B10286068.jpeg

There's plenty of candidates including Everton's home but that Partick one is absolutely disgusting, surely its not their new one is it ? .

Props to Reading for their community effort, I bet the butcher,the baker and the assist manager were well pleased to model that kit.

citymad said:
There's plenty of candidates including Everton's home but that Partick one is absolutely disgusting, surely its not their new one is it ? .
Is seems to be. Disturbing. Reading's effort is criminal: someone actually picked that green and thought, "I know, this looks good, and it'll sell".

citymad said:

Props to Reading for their community effort, I bet the butcher,the baker and the assist manager were well pleased to model that kit.

Aye the 2nd one is the new Partick away top. It's just a gimmick tbh, the previous pink one(pic1) sold a shitload more than any previous Partick away top normally would.

Brucie Bonus said:
citymad said:
Is seems to be. Disturbing. Reading's effort is criminal: someone actually picked that green and thought, "I know, this looks good, and it'll sell".

Coincidentally, the shade of green is identical to Waitrose's corporate colour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.