Froome

Another Armstrong.

Cycling is a joke sport drugged up to the eyeballs.

Pro Tour Cycling is still fucked. Froome will never get knighted as more than likely he will get caught as a doping cheat is my opinion. Everyone on the tour is doping still to this day. I love the big tours dont get me wrong. I just know its all bent to fuck. Froome and Sky are the new untouchables. Sky coming in years back saying there going to be transparent and there will be no doping bullshit. Now you find out the Wiggins took a TUE its all doping they aint clean. All these guys are no where near clean. Sky are so powerful that there not getting caught and Froome is looking like a machine time and time again. Just something doesnt add up. Your body just cant take all of that pressure and pain in a short space of time.
This.

Pro Tour Cycling is still fucked. Froome will never get knighted as more than likely he will get caught as a doping cheat is my opinion. Everyone on the tour is doping still to this day. I love the big tours dont get me wrong. I just know its all bent to fuck. Froome and Sky are the new untouchables. Sky coming in years back saying there going to be transparent and there will be no doping bullshit. Now you find out the Wiggins took a TUE its all doping they aint clean. All these guys are no where near clean. Sky are so powerful that there not getting caught and Froome is looking like a machine time and time again. Just something doesnt add up. Your body just cant take all of that pressure and pain in a short space of time.

You have proof, of course? If not I would advice you and others like you to shut up. Talk is cheap. To many like you belittling the hard work of others. Cycling dope control is the best in any sport bar none.

You have proof, of course? If not I would advice you and others like you to shut up. Talk is cheap. To many like you belittling the hard work of others. Cycling dope control is the best in any sport bar none.

Its all about opinions. The proof was there when Wiggins got a TUE its still doping they aint winning it clean. Cycling fope control is the best in any sport hahahahahaha. Love it. The dopers are a step ahead of the testers. Have a look at the netflix documentary Icarus it shows you how easy it can be done to dope in pro racing and its still on going and until they clean it up the sport will always be a laughing stock.

How many people tested positive on the tours this year??? Its even to a stage in the am races you know that the riders some aint clean at all. This is killing cycling if ams are doping or cheating. What about the younger under age kids in cycling will it take a case in this age group to get people to know that its all over cycling or for anything to change for the better. Sky with the money behind them there like the newer Lance. When Froome retires it will be leaked like it was leaked about Wiggins. Sky will be onto there next main guy winning all the tours.

Rooney for me
No way.

Lifetime achievement is nailed on.
If nothing else, it's for the record number of goals for England.
How could we forget that El Pele Blanco scored five goals against the mighty San Marino, two against Andorra and two against Kazakhstan (Borat, your boys took a hell of a beating) and one against the great side from Liechtenstein. Not even Saint Gary Lineker could manage that, having to settle for three hat-tricks and getting four goals twice and one of those against the minnows of Spain.

Just the honour of a gold statue on Wembley Way and the Help the Aged Hero Award for Wazza could beat that.

Its all about opinions. The proof was there when Wiggins got a TUE its still doping they aint winning it clean. Cycling fope control is the best in any sport hahahahahaha. Love it. The dopers are a step ahead of the testers. Have a look at the netflix documentary Icarus it shows you how easy it can be done to dope in pro racing and its still on going and until they clean it up the sport will always be a laughing stock.

How many people tested positive on the tours this year??? Its even to a stage in the am races you know that the riders some aint clean at all. This is killing cycling if ams are doping or cheating. What about the younger under age kids in cycling will it take a case in this age group to get people to know that its all over cycling or for anything to change for the better. Sky with the money behind them there like the newer Lance. When Froome retires it will be leaked like it was leaked about Wiggins. Sky will be onto there next main guy winning all the tours.
It isn't "all about opinions". It's about proof.
If you are so sure he's doping a suggest you take it to the UCI rather than slag him off anonymously on the inter web.

It isn't "all about opinions". It's about proof.
If you are so sure he's doping a suggest you take it to the UCI rather than slag him off anonymously on the inter web.

The UCI are a joke the years of coruption and nothing has changed since then. What are the UCI going to do about someone like me or anyone else to say to them that the majority of the peleton is doping. I didnt think people on here would get there knickers in a twist over what i have said about Froome. Its all about opinions. Team Sky and Froome will be found out sooner rather than later.

The UCI are a joke the years of coruption and nothing has changed since then. What are the UCI going to do about someone like me or anyone else to say to them that the majority of the peleton is doping. I didnt think people on here would get there knickers in a twist over what i have said about Froome. Its all about opinions. Team Sky and Froome will be found out sooner rather than later.

Quite obvious you a f...ing clue what you are talking about.

Surely it's incredible difficult for these guys to cycle these races so well without doping? It seems like an extraordinary amount of effort just to complete the race nevermind win it.

Not saying they are doping btw, but it's just incredible if they can perform to the standard they do if they're clean.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.