Frozen to the bloody tarmac.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

I have been here, on the apron, meeting flights from continental Europe since midnight. I am frozen to the marrow, I have just chiselled my b***s off the runway. Not a bloody sign of Kaka, Messi nor Villa. I am right urinated off. I'm going home. Bloody transfer window!

They'll be flying into Barton... You're in teh wrong bloody place!!!!

BTW, I saw Drogba having a packet of frazzles at Keele services and over heard him say that he can't wait to team up with Deady Darius.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I have been here, on the apron, meeting flights from continental Europe since midnight. I am frozen to the marrow, I have just chiselled my b***s off the runway. Not a bloody sign of Kaka, Messi nor Villa. I am right urinated off. I'm going home. Bloody transfer window!

Errr.. they all come via bus now mate.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:

lol must as mad as the other nutters who think that any of those 3 will be arriving

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.