Fuel Survey

Completed the survey - just a point that has bothered me at the pumps apart from the price, is the meter starts running before the fuel comes out of the hose ? I pay for it but it doesn't go in my car.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
city4ever said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
done it City4ever...
i'm private hire cab mate.
Last year was £100-£150 per week in diesel,now it's more like £180-£200.
Fukn disgrace tbh.
Thanks mate, the price of fuel has become an absolute joke, out of interest have you had to pass on the cost of the increase to the customer to ensure your still making a profit?
our gaffers put 50p on the fare,nothing on the mileage...joke.

To clear it up,£3 for the 1st mile,£1.20 per mile after.
So,Erskine to Glasgow (11 miles),was £14.50..now £15.... wow eh !
The price of fuel in this country is a fukn disgrace,is it something like 70% goes to the government....yer havin a fukn laugh.

too right.

it costs around 65p a litre over here (in the US) at the moment, but I have been paying less than 50p until the recent price spikes due to sabre-rattling in the Middle East.

I can also remember the time it used to be only 15p a litre and I'd fill up my car in Atlanta for next to nothing; which is still more than what my ex-girlfriend used to pay in the Caribbean, where they have some of the least expensive petrol (outside of the Middle East) in the world, because they refine a lot of it there.

Done!!

I've stated that I don't spill any........at least I try not to spill a drop!!

I don't earn a great deal, yet sort of "enjoy" my job (plus there aren't that many other jobs around), which results in a weekly commute of 220 miles a week (public transport isn't an option)

It used to be the case, that if I wanted to, on a whim, take a trip to the coast or somewhere, I would just do it........... now, with the price of fuel, I think about how much it will cost me before I go anywhere.

Surely, that can't be right??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.