Fulham (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Any channel showing extended highlights.
Tried to watch at work but watch on the phone sat on a roof it wasn't very easy

Job done. All round squad performance. Only thing to moan about is the uneven steps in the away end.

Need a t-shirt: I SURVIVED FULHAM's UNevEn STEPS.

Pep said we wouldn’t do it again after giving a penalty to Gundogan last season at 2-0 v Leeds when he was on a hat trick and missed. Leeds went up field and scored almost straight away making it a Nervy 2-1 finish
Gvardiol was offered the penalty by Walker mate he said, he would like to take it but Alvarez was the penalty taker.

Make no bones about the result today, IT WAS BIG.
You could feel the pressure before the game and see it at the start, But a Quality display and 4 goals without little coming back at our goal,

One thing I have picked up on over the last couple of weeks is Pep is 100% Focused on the touchline, You can see it means so much to him and is letting nothing pass him by, In Full control and not over-celebrating the goals

We are in heaven with Pep as our manager He's like one of us and would die for the cause,
So my Big shout out today is Pep, Yes the players take the credit for the result but without Pep being the manager I don't think we would be the major club we are today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.