Fulham (A) - Sat 11th May, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are sloppy at the back maybe and a commentator says “ City were sloppy at the back there “ the commentator is clearly anti City and catering to the masses as he’s been told by his pay masters
ball over the top only issue and warm today dontthink hey''ll chase to many

Anyone else getting the feeling TNT really want Fulham to get a result today?
That's why I won't switch on until the match is about to start. My BP is high enough. Mind you when my doctor rang me his second sentence after hullo Eccles Blue was.... Your team are doing really well, it was a shame about the CL they deserved to win it! After a couple of minutes discussion on the BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD, he then discussed my health!!

Wow, in the middle of typing that the door bell rang and a parcel was delivered... A Mother's Day present from Canada. I get two Mothers Days, I'm a lucky woman, and I will take this as an omen of good luck for City as my Canadian family will be up watching the game even though it is 4.25 in the morning over there!! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.