Fulham (A) - Sun 30th April, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is ZERO ROTATION from here.

Sports science might “require” rest for one or two as we go, but no-one gets relief. There is no serious “training” at this point of the season. There is rest, recovery and recuperation, followed by a day of football and tactics for the next opponent. The players all already know the way the team plays and Pep merely talks them through the tweaks for the game ahead.

For example, this week it was game on Weds night, warm down & recovery on Thursday, day off on Friday, light workout & tactics on Saturday morning and afternoon travel, game on Sunday.

Only CHANCE of rest for the top players is the Leeds game IF we win the next two games and Arsenal lose!

Madrid AWAY is now the biggest game of the season to date and it being a Tuesday AWAY is ridiculous, but them’s the breaks!

COME ON CITY!! Let’s make certain you warm those hamstrings properly and don’t have to over exert yourselves beyond 60 minutes.

Speaking of 60 minutes, it is going to be a crucial time in each of the next 3 games.if we can gain a 2 goal advantage by that time, it will allow tactical substitutions. A 3 goal margin allows all 5 subs getting at least 20 minutes…and the players know it!

From here, we are trying to make every game a 60 minute competition and a 40 minute run out for the top 5 reserves to get some game time!
We don't get 10 mins injury time
Come on keep up.

We don't get 10 mins injury time
Come on keep up.
What???

Oh wait, are you telling me 17 minutes is only reserved for Arsenal when they’re behind?!

;-)

40 instead of 30 is one of the lesser “fat-finger” mistakes I’ve made online! I once fat-fingered “bigger” with the letter next to the “b” and even got phone calls telling me to fix it quickly!!

Of course, it was clear from the context what had happened, but in the era of professional faux outrage, it wouldn’t have mattered to some and I was probably only a screenshot away from being dumped on!!

I’d be fine if he wasn’t available. I’m not saying tomorrow is going to be easy, I just trust who ever comes in to do a job at this stage in the season. Alvarez will be wanting to make a good impression.
We'd cope without him. Like you said, Alvarez could come in. Or Mahrez. Or Phil. Pep can shuffle the pack around. The FPL app normally flags up if a player is a doubt for his team (see Ward Prowse below). No yellow flag beside Kev.

Screenshot_20230429_190435.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.