Fulham (A) - Sun 30th April, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He deserved a rest even if he’s not.

This season de Bruyne has started 35 of 43 Prem and CL games. He also came on as a sub in two of those games that he didn’t start. And in one of those games he didn’t start, he was ill. So he has only been rested for 5 Prem and CL games all season.

Since the World Cup he’s only been rested 4 times out of 28 games in all competitions for City and played 90 minutes twice for Belgium on top of that in the recent international break.
If anyone deserves a well earned rest De Bruyne certainly does. We need him as rested as possible for all the big games coming up. Nothing worse than playing a player who isn't fully fit.

I don't watch slysports but if that **** did say that a petition needs starting demanding he is sacked
I was going to say, if Neville did say he prays for Rodri to get injured on live tele, the club and the fans need to demand an apology. That’s not just about us, that is vile wishing injury for any player at any team and there need consequences for it.

It’s fucking Danny Murphy with a much bigger platform.

No Kev, Ake or Bernie starting is a blow. We need to be realistic especially with Kev. The players coming in need to hit the ground running. Foden and Bernie if struggling.

All must win games. Keep momentum going.

Weird feeling about this match. City haven’t really been in a title fight for much of this season but now suddenly the games need to be won. Come on lads let’s keep the pressure on Arsenal.

I was going to say, if Neville did say he prays for Rodri to get injured on live tele, the club and the fans need to demand an apology. That’s not just about us, that is vile wishing injury for any player at any team and there need consequences for it.

It’s fucking Danny Murphy with a much bigger platform.
He will say it’s all a bit of banter to cover any blowback. He is a wanker.

No need for anyone to start flapping about it.
giphy.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.