Fulham at Home block 110 x 2 Please

1 available Colin Bell L1. £10 but would have to be a member to transfer the ticket.

I’ve got three spare tickets for Fulham. One was bought was an adult and the other two as kids but I think they can be transferred to an adult. They are all apart but close, two in 128 of the Colin Bell and one in 131. Can’t remember what they cost but will take £30 by bank transfer to transfer to someone with supporter numbers.

I’ve got three spare tickets for Fulham. One was bought was an adult and the other two as kids but I think they can be transferred to an adult. They are all apart but close, two in 128 of the Colin Bell and one in 131. Can’t remember what they cost but will take £30 by bank transfer to transfer to someone with supporter numbers.
Can you transfer all 3 to one supporters number

Has anyone got one spare adult ticket for Fulham tomorrow? Had to travel over from Isle of man last minute for something else and can make the game. Any help appreciated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.