Fulham at Home Tickets

Hello everyone,

I came to UK for a project and I have been touring around football games quite a lot.
I am looking for a single adult ticket for home game v Fulham. Coming from Croatia so I want to see Croatian boys and City team.
If someone has a ticket, I will buy membership or whatever is needed to do transfer. Just DM me.
Thanks

Hello everyone,

I came to UK for a project and I have been touring around football games quite a lot.
I am looking for a single adult ticket for home game v Fulham. Coming from Croatia so I want to see Croatian boys and City team.
If someone has a ticket, I will buy membership or whatever is needed to do transfer. Just DM me.
Thanks
There’s plenty of returns available on the City ticketing site, if you sign up for membership you’ll be able to buy directly from there.

1 x ticket for sale North Stand Block 134 face value £30, its a print at home ticket
PM if interested

NOW SOLD

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.