Fulham at home

glenowen said:
One adult ticket available, Family Stand, tier 2, £30. Can meet outside ground and scan you in.

Please PM if interested.

Still got 2 tickets together in south stand £25 each will meet before game

james cleary said:
glenowen said:
One adult ticket available, Family Stand, tier 2, £30. Can meet outside ground and scan you in.

Please PM if interested.

Still got 2 tickets together in south stand £25 each will meet before game

pm sent mate

2 season tickets,colin bell level 3,just slightly right of centre, £50 the pair,will meet at the main entrance of the east stand,i can swipe you in, or you can return them after the game .
PM if anyone wants them

bnrfc said:
2 season tickets,colin bell level 3,just slightly right of centre, £50 the pair,will meet at the main entrance of the east stand,i can swipe you in, or you can return them after the game .
PM if anyone wants them

pm sent

derekthedog said:
bnrfc said:
PM if anyone wants them

pm sent

can u let me know if you get sorted out

thnks

bnrfc said:
PM if anyone wants them
the tickets have now been sold,thankyou derekthedog

Require 1 adult ticket for the Fulham game. Please PM me, I get back pretty quick..

UPDATE: I have managed to get hold of one, ta

CITY v FULHAM

3 x paper TICKETS AVAILABLE (all together ) will sell separately if needed
EAST STAND LEVEL 1 row C (face value £46) ONO

Can meet today

Paul 07766915513

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.