Fulham away ticket details.

Prestwich_Blue said:
This is fucking ridiculous. I've got 7,000 points and won't get tickets. Yet again I suspect the club has sold the other 1,700 to people like Thomas Cook and other hospitality companies and there will be loads of tourists who have never watched us before and have no interest in City at the game.

We need to sort this out. If it sells out at 8,000 points then the demand is clearly there.

Strange to see people criticising the ticketing policy of the club, when I posted, on another thread, that I thought the ticket office was "shite" lot's of posters leapt to their defence. It isn't, and hopefully never will be, the individuals who work the phones and the counters, who are the problem. It's the people who manage and make the decisions that seem to get it wrong on many occasions. City has always prided itself on being a "family" club. Yes, it's inevitable that something will be lost in the clubs pursuit of success but it will be a sad day when that means that we isolate the fans who were the lifeblood of the club long before the investment took place. It is my opinion that the club should do whatever they can to allow as many fans who want to attend matches, home or away, to do so. But if they are following a more corporate agenda with ticket allocation be honest about it and don't keep spouting the same bollocks about "going the extra mile" and "#together" when it isn't true.

Prestwich_Blue said:
This is fucking ridiculous. I've got 7,000 points and won't get tickets. Yet again I suspect the club has sold the other 1,700 to people like Thomas Cook and other hospitality companies and there will be loads of tourists who have never watched us before and have no interest in City at the game.

We need to sort this out. If it sells out at 8,000 points then the demand is clearly there.
[*]

• Couldn't agree more.

I've got just over 5500 points and was expecting to have no problems getting a ticket. So your case is even more frustrating.

I've never had a problem getting Fulham away, tickets. Also, Stoke away, sold out the day before my allocation, and i've been to that one ever since they were back in the Prem.

We, either, can't be taking up our full allocations, or there are too many tickets going to Corporates. Either way, City aren't really thinging of their ''normal'' fans.

I noticed the ''Points Whores'' thread. I've never bought a ticket to a game I wouldn't be attending. Looks like I may have to join in that game, just to keep up.

BezzMCFC said:
the originalkippaxman said:
BezzMCFC said:
I can apply today has it sold out ?????? IF so where can i get neutral end from ?

Ring Fulham ticket office up very helpful 0843 208 1234 (option 1)
Have we sold out ? Will call tonight if we have is it same price ?

Sorry can’t help you on that as I am unsure booked mine 9.30 this morning website is still showing limited availability

I called at 9.30am as I was having problems sorting out my order on the Internet.

I was I couldn't get them as they had sold out. Fair enough but I was fuckin gutted as we are taking our son back to uni that weekend and he lives a stone's throw from Chelsea.

Waited for it to get to his points, 7800, but no urgency to get them at 9.00 am surely?

What's annoying is
- why didn't they tell me they had restricted view tickets available
- its only reading this thread that I found out the above
- why do they go down in 500s, when that is two season's worth of points
- I suspect PB is on the money with the assertion that Thomas Cook have a good number to sell in hospitality
- supporters clubs are given their allocation before they go on sale so how do they know what points they will go at and so how many tickets to give out

Some on here complaining yesterday about bluemooners getting tickets for others, the much bigger problem, and where a huge chunk goes, is supporters club allocations

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.