Fulham Away

One ticket available for Putney End neutral section which will be full of blues want face value 60 pounds, pay via PayPal and I will send in post for next day delivery.
Ticket sold to JRB, enjoy the game.

Last edited:
One ticket available for Putney End neutral section which will be full of blues want face value 60 pounds, pay via PayPal and I will send in post for next day delivery

Just sent PM. Can.pay via pay pal tonight or tomorrow morning. Please PM me. Thanks.

Just sent PM. Can.pay via pay pal tonight or tomorrow morning. Please PM me. Thanks.
One ticket available for Putney End neutral section which will be full of blues want face value 60 pounds, pay via PayPal and I will send in post for next day delivery

Payment via pay pal just made. Please see PM.

Thanks.

Anyone wanting Fulham join members on internet, the web won’t allow you to buy but if you ring them politely they sell the Putney end neutral once they have you on database, that’s how we ended up with a spare, just said visiting London and good chance to see game, the bad news they are 60 quid. Hope that helps anyone struggling.

Just managed to get 1 in the Putney End but it looks like even this part of the ground is pretty much full up.

Good luck fellow Blues in the ticket hunt & yes £60 is fairly steep for Fulham.

Anyone know of any away friendly pubs nearby or is this not an option with an earlyish 12:30pm kick off?

Just managed to get 1 in the Putney End but it looks like even this part of the ground is pretty much full up.

Good luck fellow Blues in the ticket hunt & yes £60 is fairly steep for Fulham.

Anyone know of any away friendly pubs nearby or is this not an option with an earlyish 12:30pm kick off?

No pal no friendly pubs all carry baseball bats I wouldn’t go if I was you ps I’ll buy your ticket:)

Still looking can drive anywhere in greater Manchester to pick up even in the neutral end will do,many thanks. Please pm me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.