Fulham (H) 05/10/24

** SORTED**

Looking for 2 tickets sat together, nothing on the city site this morning, were all singles!

Cheers

Last edited:
Would take 2 together if available please :)

Went back on, fluked 2 together.. geez i hate this haha

If anyone has a single tho i’ll take it

—————-

absolutely gutted, still looking for 2 together if anyone can help

For some reason i dont get ticket updates, so ive been checking all weekend for the fulham tickets

I check just after 9, nothing. At around 9:20 someone in the supporters club WA gets tickets. I jump on, in a queue until 10. 10 turns up, 8.5k in the queue

Get out the queue, no pairs together

It is what it is but gutted

Last edited:

—————-

For some reason i dont get ticket updates, so ive been checking all weekend for the fulham tickets

I check just after 9, nothing. At around 9:20 someone in the supporters club WA gets tickets. I jump on, in a queue until 10. 10 turns up, 8.5k in the queue

Keep refreshing mate, I was the exact same got in within 5 mins and none together. Just refreshing and got two together

—————-

I have one if you get stuck, I may be able to get you a second a few rows apart if thats something you are interested in but wont know about the second one for a week or so.

I have an adult and an under 16 sat together in the Commonwealth Bar (halfway line, padded seats, free tea/coffee and kids soft drinks, match program, better selection of food and drinks at the bar etc). FV for the pair is £345, selling for £250.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.