Fulham (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

All we will hear about is that second goal and whether akanji was intefering with play and i refer you back to sheffield utds goal last week when their striker ran across edersons eyeline, where was the outrage when that was given, oh yeah there wasnt any
He didn’t and he wasn’t offside, but apart from that….

8e89fb4afaa44207dd0847adff4ad6f2e19f34bd.gif

Who the flipping heck are Mancheser Ciy????? Will someone please. Please teach these people about T’s. ManchesTer CiTy!!

Who the flipping heck are Mancheser Ciy????? Will someone please. Please teach these people about T’s. ManchesTer CiTy!!!
Yeh it pisses me off as well,that guy who presents soccer Saturday does it all the time....iam becoming a grumpy old man...its like he can't be arsed to say Manchester properly....

A Tale of Two Cities

First half relatively poor, with not much being created as our main creative player languished on the wing, isolating our phenom upfront, with sloppy passing across the team, and fortunate to be going in to the dressing room ahead.

Second half far more fluid and direct, with Foden more often tucking in to the middle behind Haaland and unlocking what Alvarez does best: create chaos. Then we see very impressive cameos from several of our academy products (special mention to Bobb looking nearly as good with his feet as Foden).

It was day and night, as we got better as the sun went down.

Maybe we’re part vampires? I am sure the British media would agree. ;-)

Well we do like the blood of Cockneys.

First half looked liked the lads had been Bromide laced tea, much better second, Phil buzzing about and looks like he trying to own the team, nice to see Kalvin looking a little more like it. If we hit anywhere near top form we are going be hard to get past.

Thought Fulham looked gassed in the second half and that was long before we scored the third and decisive goal. It was almost as if the openness and distance covered in the first half did for them. It was a very first staccato half, to be sure, but it couldn’t have been what they had trained all week for. I appreciate that we also changed our system, yet their intensity dropped off the cliff from the start of the second.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.