Fulham (H) - Post Match Thread

He might not be the best player in the team, but imo he is the most skilled with a football at his feet.
Unbelievable talent. Just imagine how good he will become in a few years!!

How do you juggle the ball while running, turning, holding off defenders, AND find a killer pass all at the same time........ Genius

It's a shame Sterling didn't score when the keeper got somthing on it and it thus ricocheted on to the bar.
Bernardo's skill in taking the ball down and passing it to Sterling was a thing of beauty. Nearly as marvellous as Silva pulling the ball down and picking out Dzeko at Old Toilet in the sick swan.

It's a shame Sterling didn't score when the keeper got somthing on it and it thus ricocheted on to the bar.
Bernardo's skill in taking the ball down and passing it to Sterling was a thing of beauty. Nearly as marvellous as Silva pulling the ball down and picking out Dzeko at Old Toilet in the sick swan.

Custis telling the whole world on twitter that Bernardo lost possession after that great bit of skill. He’s getting pelters; clearly not seen the game or highlights. ‘City Correspondent’ ffs..l

Looking at Cottage Corner, most thought before the match that they had a great chance of winning. After the match they were mostly saying the beat themselves.

32 victory`s 4 draw`s and 2 lost out of 38 games 100 points, 106 goal`s for, 27 against, goal difference 79. If you`re a Fulham fan looking in, don`t worry it happens to most sides.

Pep & the players apparently angry after the match because they missed so many opportunities.

Blackburn reporting in The Sun that Pep's cancelled their day off and scheduled an extra training session as well!

Pep & the players apparently angry after the match because they missed so many opportunities.

Blackburn reporting in The Sun that Pep's cancelled their day off and scheduled an extra training session as well!

I know what he means although we were better than against Newcastle. As he said a bit of rust after the world cup and an international break.

He was annoyed also we took the foot off the gas after we scored the third goal, saying if we stop trying to score more goals we lose control of the game. Players will relax and save energy naturally but again he is right. It sounds churlish after still a very good performance but if we hadn't eased off we could have boosted our already good goal difference. It would have saved me watching a training exercise too for 40+ minutes.

Fulham fans are deluded if they believe they beat themselves. With better finishing and luck even with going through the motions for nearly the whole second half it could easily have been six or more. Kudos to them for having a go though.

On the subject of their fans there were a few young gobby muppets on the tram before the game. Cans of cider in hand one in particular was giving it, "Shitehole, shitehole!" When the ground came into view. Now I am all for fans having a laugh and supporting their team but disrespectful shit like that makes me long for the 70/80',s again when the mouthy little shit would have been given a slap for taking liberties.

The worrying part for me is even last season when Bernardo was clearly not up to speed, you could see enough in the quality of his touch that he would be alright when played in the middle after getting used to things.
With Mahrez I just haven’t seen anything.
I do think he is forcing things, trying too hard to impress, but he doesn’t give me the impression he has the football intelligence to play our game.
I’m probably doing him a great disservice, but currently I see the likes of Foden or Diaz, who have grown up in our system, being much more comfortable in the team and as such much more of an asset to us.
Exactly.

Decent game though a bit too easy. Had two blokes behind me who for the third game running did nothing but talk about work.

Had to say at half time is there any chance you can forget about work for 45 minutes. I have had 2.5 games of it now. Shut the fuck up the entire second half. Marvellous.
Ive stopped going now but that would have really really annoyed me.its annoying me just reading about it.what a pair of boring bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.