Fulham (H) Pre Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve looked and not on sky, will it be on anywhere else?
its on quite a few Europeans satellite channels which also means it will be streamed on Kodi boxes, pc’s, firesticks, etc if the software has been installed. There is a thread but I think the mods restrict the content.

its on quite a few Europeans satellite channels which also means it will be streamed on Kodi boxes, pc’s, firesticks, etc if the software has been installed. There is a thread but I think the mods restrict the content.
Yeah it’s on Bein 11 which is English so at least people will be able to watch it with English commentary also.

Yeah it’s on Bein 11 which is English so at least people will be able to watch it with English commentary also.
It will also be on ESPN+ for those with VPNs and a penchant for abusing free trial signups (that will also likely be streamed somewhere).

Any word from how serious Fulham are taking this game yet?

dunno. They're sending a 15 year old in the squad so maybe there's a bit of yoof kicking about. They really really need league points, and their game at Huddersfield on Monday is something they'll want to be ready for. I'd say half strength.

-----------------------Muric------------------------
Danilo-----Kompany-----Otamendi------Delph
--------------------Zinchenko---------------------
----------De Bruyne----------Foden--------------
Diaz------------------Jesus------------------Sane

Bench: Ederson, Walker, Mendy, Stones, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero
This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.