• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D D

Deleted member 81382

Kick-off time 15:00 (BST)

Out: Walker, Phillips

Doubt: Haaland, Akanji

There's a chance we might see the return of Haaland based on Pep's comments.

Team Prediction:

-----------------------Ederson
Stones-----Dias-------------Laporte-----Cancelo
--------------------------Rodri
-----------------KDB-------------Silva
Alvarez------------Haaland------------Foden

I think even if Haaland is fit then there's still a case to be made for Alvarez starting too, although it'd probably mean leaving out either Grealish or Foden so probably won't happen.

Need to keep Mitrovic quiet, he’s dangerous up front for them, can’t believe he hasn’t been signed by a bigger club.

I'm really surprised Newcastle didn't buy him, as he's absolutely beloved by their fans, seemed to love the club, did really well there until Benitez decided to dump him, and they've obviously got the money.

Maybe they'll go back for him if they get into Europe and Fulham get relegated. Callum Wilson's body won't hold up wit games every 3 days, he's a massive upgrade on Mark Wood and is very different to Isak, who is more of a channel running, balls in behind type of striker.

Just two league games left before the enforced winter break. Hopefully a really strong line up and start the game with pace and intensity.
Really don't like having a downer on a City player but ffs is really doing my head in this season. He seems to start slowly every season but this year he hasn't started.

Kick-off time 15:00 (BST)

Out: Walker, Phillips

Doubt: Haaland, Akanji

There's a chance we might see the return of Haaland based on Pep's comments.

Team Prediction:

-----------------------Ederson
Stones-----Dias-------------Laporte-----Cancelo
--------------------------Rodri
-----------------KDB-------------Silva
Alvarez------------Haaland------------Foden
Doubt we'll see Dias and Laporte at CB as they played last night. More likely to see Akanji (if fit) and Ake with Stones and Cancelo at FB.

Midfield 3 of Rodri, KB and Bernardo and front 3 of Foden, Grealish and Haaland. Alvarez if Haaland unfit.

Looks like Pep gave a hint in post Sevilla interview, that Grealish was taken off to rest him for Saturday. Probably starting, unless it was some kind of positive explanation for media why he got him off the pitch at half time. Personally I had mixed feelings how to rate Grealish performance, I like him and he was causing chaos, but again lost his composure in moments like shooting or passing inside the box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.