Fulham (H) - Sat 2nd Sept, 15:00 l PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we drug Philips and put him on the Fulham coach before it fucks off back down Sarf tomorrow
Be too late unfortunately, the transfer window closes tonight.

I know this probably sounds crazy but isn’t this the perfect game to give Rodri a rest and give Phillips a run out ?

Be too late unfortunately, the transfer window closes tonight.

I know this probably sounds crazy but isn’t this the perfect game to give Rodri a rest and give Phillips a run out ?
Crazy? Maybe. But I'm actually with you on this one. We can't keep flogging Rodri indefinitely. You'd nearly think that Kalvin's mum could do a job against Fulham.

Similar to last season's home fixture (although a comfortable win would be welcome)

Ederson, Walker, Dias, Gvardiol, Ake, Rodri, Kovacic, Doku, Grealish, Foden, Haaland

Subs: Ortega, Lewis, Gomez, Akanji, Phillips, Alvarez, Bernardo, Nunes, Stones

Ederson, Walker, Dias, Gvardiol, Ake, Rodri, Kovacic, Doku, Grealish, Foden, Haaland

Subs: Ortega, Lewis, Gomez, Akanji, Phillips, Alvarez, Bernardo, Nunes, Stones
We have a great squad now with so many possibilities. Then, Kev back in a few months. Exciting.

Our last couple of matches against them have been pretty tight affairs and they’re just off a great result last week. Having said that we’ve started the season well bar our finishing. If Erling is on it we should be comfortable if he’s not it could be very tight though we should still have enough.

What I love about our squad is how much energy we have. Last year there were times our midfield was being overrun because KDB, Gundogan and Rodri aren't the quickest and that's why Pep inverted the fullback to help us maintain control in midfield. Now we have so many players that can run for days on top of controlling the game. Other teams won't be able to man-mark us because players like Kova and Nunes are such good ball carriers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.