Fulham (H) - Sat 2nd Sept, 15:00 l PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I know, just seems to have played many minutes recently, I gave him a rest in my fantasy team is all!

It is very difficult to guess City's team, Foden was electric the other week and then gets dropped (rested?)

I sometimes think Pep does this to keep egos in check, to stop any one player getting above of themself, but could he do that whilst in hospital?!

Last edited:
Not that I know, just seems to have played many minutes recently, I gave him a rest in my fantasy team is all!

It is very difficult to guess City's team, Foden was electric the other week and then gets dropped (rested?)
He was ill in the week, he wasn't dropped.

He was ill, believe he didn't actually travel with the team to Sheffield, but came on later and added the spark needed, I'm not sure we will see a lot of doku or nunes unless we are in a comfortable position later on in the game, think pep will want to do a little bit of work with them

——————Haaland
———-Alvarez—Foden
Grealish—Bernardo—-Doku
———————Rodri
Ake—Gvardiol—Akanji
——————Ederson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.