Fulham (H) - Sat 2nd Sept, 15:00 l PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure Nunes is suspended

Even better news as it looks like Palhinha is leaving Fulham.

For me City 3-0

................Ederson...............

.....Walker....Dias....Gvardiol

.........Rodri....Stones......

..Silva.. Kovacic...Foden.....Grealish

..............Haaland...............

Or drop Kovacic back for Stones and bring in Alvarez
One game ban he's already served it.

Will John Stones be back for this one. They said 2nd September. So hopefully he’ll be there.

Come on City. THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.
I heard after the International break, and the FPL app is noting this on Stones' status:

Muscle injury - Expected back 16 Sep

This site indicating the same thing, with a possible/hopeful return for Akanji on Saturday.

So this is the outfield team unless im forgetting anybody:

7 Defenders
Walker
Lewis
Stones (back Sept 16, so 6 fit defenders)
Akanji
Dias
Gvardiol
Ake

and

9 Midfield/Attackers
Grealish
Doku
Haaland
Alvarez
Foden
Bernie
Rodri
Nunes (suspended, so 8 fit players)
Kovacic

And there is alot of you guys posting formations in a 3241 with 3 defenders (so your benching 3 of them), and playing 7 midfield/attackers (with only 1 on the bench). Bobb, Gomez, and McAtee are not serious options imo.

I don't see Pep benching that many defenders, although I like some formations having Rodri do the CB to DM role, but this just seems extremely unlikely.

Difficult team to predict, even with the relatively limited options available. At a push I'd go for:

Ederson
Akanji
Dias
Ake
Gvardiol
Rodri
Kovacic
Foden
Bernardo
Grealish
Haaland

Difficult team to predict, even with the relatively limited options available. At a push I'd go for:

Ederson
Akanji
Dias
Ake
Gvardiol
Rodri
Kovacic
Foden
Bernardo
Grealish
Haaland
That's my guess as well. Having said that, we might opt for Bernardo on the bench just because he spent the week in Portugal with his wife (congratulations to him on becoming a father). Perhaps a golden opportunity to start Doku?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.