Fulham home 5 November

Hi last minute call off. Have 2 tickets. One for Colin bell l3 and one for east stand level 3 will take 30 for both. Need to have a membership number to transfer ticket

Morning all, if there's anyone driving to the match today from Leeds who can give my 19-year-old lad a lift there and back for a share of the petrol, please drop me a DM.
Cheers

Morning all, if there's anyone driving to the match today from Leeds who can give my 19-year-old lad a lift there and back for a share of the petrol, please drop me a DM.
Cheers
I can give him a lift on our coach mate

Hi is this an organised coach I normally drive from Wakefield so looking at alternatives for the matches.
Yes mate. It’s the Harrogate Blues coach that’s also used by some members of the West Yorkshire Branch. Picking up at the Leeds IBIS budget hotel (near the Royal Armouries / Palace Pub) at 12.05 and the bus stop outside Crown Point Retail Park at 12.10. £15 return adults or tenner return concessions. Offering Fulham and Brentford for £20 /£15 for both matches.

52 seater executive coach

Two tickets together Colin Bell 3 block 324. Looking for £60 for both. Can email you the mobile tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.