fulham home

angleseyblue

hi anyone have any idea when will fulham home tickets be available?
i have 1350pts on my card?

my mum said goin to a city match was was she wanted for christmas!!, and that match is ideal, late(ish) KO so can go round town first!

angleseyblue said:
hi anyone have any idea when will fulham home tickets be available?
i have 1350pts on my card?

my mum said goin to a city match was was she wanted for christmas!!, and that match is ideal, late(ish) KO so can go round town first!

We play Fulham on Sat.4th Feb with a 5.30 pm kick off (ESPN) so I can`t see you having any problems getting a ticket when the details are announced.
They normally announce them about 14 days prior to the game,so keep looking on the OS.

Can someone tell me if I buy a ticket for a friend online do they send the card/ticket to my address or theirs?

Cheers

Hi guys, we would like to know if it's easy to get tickets for foreigners (we come from Belgium) for the game? Cheers

I have 2 tickets for the Man City game on the 4th of feb.
Face vaule 30 pound.
Let me know if you want them 07788296166

I have a ticket available for the Fulham game. I can't go as have to be down south that evening.

First tier, family stand let me know if interested, send me a PM.Collect Stockport or at the game on the day. Ticket £25.00.

lawrenceofbernarbia said:
I have a ticket available for the Fulham game. I can't go as have to be down south that evening.

First tier, family stand let me know if interested, send me a PM.Collect Stockport or at the game on the day. Ticket £25.00.

PMd you mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.