Fulham PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Outstanding effort and performance and deserved win. Thought Bernardo, Gundagon and KDB especially were unbelievable 2nd half

Been at the Etihad for all sorts of wins but that one was up there with any given the circumstances. Very satisfying win.

I see a lot of votes for Silva, who certainly had a lot of the ball, but i think he was a bit 'off' meself. He seemed distracted and angry and i think that upset his usual rhythm.
Akanji was rock solid again as was Boulders. Alvarez' impression of Aguero gets more accurate every game and his goal was classic Sergio.
In De Bruyne we have a player who not only plays jaw-dropping football but also leads by example. His fightng qualities drag the whole team on when needed. A real Captains motm performance.
Also gotta give Foden a mention for his battling qualities, beating their cb to win a 50/50 header and set up the goal attacks.

silva for me but easily could have been KDB, just feel as though silva took the game more to heart and didnt want anything to slip. KDB was everywhere and so much energy, both excellent to watch.

Rodri grabbed the game also, and gundo, the whole team did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.