fulham ticket(s) needed please

lovecityhateunited said:
hi blues, any spares?? left it to late dint think it would sell out, deffo need 1 maybe 2.. cheers, up the blues 07545824796

Get one in the Neutral end which is next to the away fans in the Putney end - Same price at £49

I looked out of interest yesterday and they still had them left in block next to City fans

Keith Lemon said:
lovecityhateunited said:
hi blues, any spares?? left it to late dint think it would sell out, deffo need 1 maybe 2.. cheers, up the blues 07545824796

Get one in the Neutral end which is next to the away fans in the Putney end - Same price at £49

I looked out of interest yesterday and they still had them left in block next to City fans

yeah cheers mate, do i just go on fulham site?

been to craven cottage loads but with poland just gone im skint.

lovecityhateunited said:
Keith Lemon said:

yeah cheers mate, do i just go on fulham site?

been to craven cottage loads but with poland just gone im skint.

Yes I think so - I was just looking last night to see of rest of ground was sold out and noticed there were tickets left in the block next to ours

Two ticket required here too after 'lovecityhateunited', drop me a line 07912 284648.

sorry to jump on the back of this post, but haven't posted enough to start a new one.

1 adult fulham ticket available plus 1 junior. If interested give me a buz. 07545922221

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.