Fulham to submit planning app. to extend Craven Cottage

Marvin

Going through consultation process now. Planning app expected nexty year, and hoping to increase ground to 30k.

Almost any club in London could get 50k given the size of London and the monies some of them have. Fulham have grown hugely under al-Fayed. When I started watching football, they had a tiny support

Marvin said:
Going through consultation process now. Planning app expected nexty year, and hoping to increase ground to 30k.

Almost any club in London could get 50k given the size of London and the monies some of them have. Fulham have grown hugely under al-Fayed. When I started watching football, they had a tiny support

and 12 years ago they were in Division 4!

Even if they quadrupled the size of their ground i doubt that they'd be able to make any noise. Great place to go for cheap tickets, but it can be deathly silent in there unless the away support makes some noise.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Speaker said:
Even if they quadrupled the size of their ground i doubt that they'd be able to make any noise. Great place to go for cheap tickets, but it can be deathly silent in there unless the away support makes some noise.

You're obvs joking about cheap tickets?

Cheap for a london premier league club.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Speaker said:

You're obvs joking about cheap tickets?
Tickets are cheap as chips, London chips that is

I know many people who dont support Fulham but h\ve a season ticket because they cost about £400 and you can see premiership football. They pick and choose there games

Fulham's season tickets are cheap but a single ticket has gone up dramatically, before last season I could get a ticket for the City away fixture in the "neutral" section for £28, they're now around £50.
They can increase their ground all they like but I can't see them selling out, they bombard me with emails every week as it is, imploring me to go to the next game... they do eventually sell close to capacity for many games but usually not until the day itself. It's one of the few PL grounds where you can walk up an hour before kick off and still have a choice of tickets, that's virtually week in, week out.

Part season tickets are a bargain, I was offered one not quite half way through last season for £200.

I can't see them ever needing a bigger stadium, not with Stamford Bridge sitting just over a mile away, most of the hoorays go there.

Mugatu said:
Fulham's season tickets are cheap but a single ticket has gone up dramatically, before last season I could get a ticket for the City away fixture in the "neutral" section for £28, they're now around £50.
They can increase their ground all they like but I can't see them selling out, they bombard me with emails every week as it is, imploring me to go to the next game... they do eventually sell close to capacity for many games but usually not until the day itself. It's one of the few PL grounds where you can walk up an hour before kick off and still have a choice of tickets, that's virtually week in, week out.

Part season tickets are a bargain, I was offered one not quite half way through last season for £200.

I can't see them ever needing a bigger stadium, not with Stamford Bridge sitting just over a mile away, most of the hoorays go there.

Sounds like you live next door to me lol

I'm nearer to Loftus Rd, I think I might have even been talking to you at Loftus Rd the other week unless I'm mistaken. I'm in the habit of going to Fulham as they've always been so easy to get tickets for and if I'm at a loose end of a Saturday it's better than nothing.

Mugatu said:
I'm nearer to Loftus Rd, I think I might have even been talking to you at Loftus Rd the other week unless I'm mistaken. I'm in the habit of going to Fulham as they've always been so easy to get tickets for and if I'm at a loose end of a Saturday it's better than nothing.
Couldnt make Loftus Rd i was working. Im in Putney been to Fulham quite a few times especially when they had the Europe run, can be cold in that ground in the winter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.