Fulham v Man City | 21st Nov | Official Matchday Thread

I think that today's performance was a mere glimpse of the team beggining to gel together and play as Mancini wants. He's had to build the system very much from the back - lesson one; defend, lesson two; hold middfield etc. Today was lesson three; blitzkrieg attacking.
I also think that the few doubters (rag infiltrators?) have been too quick to pour scorn on Roberto because he's managing a costly and only newly assembled squad under the full gaze of a media that thrives on false rumour iof failure. . . and he's doing a good job.

Big thanks from me to all who travelled and sang for Mancini - great to hear y'all loud & proud on tv.

An awesome first half performance.

The third was astounding. Every outfield player touched the ball. 25 passes-total football.

Great win, need to carry this to the Brittania Stadium now 'cause that's another difficult away game!

Fair play to Jo, I'm not gonna sing his praises for being part of a winning team when his selection suprised most, but he came in for his first Prem start this season and just did his job. Nothing fancy, had a few good moments on the ball and made some good runs. Was part of the great passing masterclass for the 3rd goal. Just wana say well done to him, I had my doubts I'll be honest but he put in a decent shift which should give him some confidence. Balotelli back in for Stoke but a run out in Europe is on the cards for him why not. But he needs to score more goals.

Yes the 3rd goal was a wonder 26 passes but we could never had scored that at home because after 4 - 5 passes the muppets would have been moaning and by 10 booing. 4 wins away 3 at home why ? for me the home support is very poor and needs to get off the players and Mancini backs and behind the team. Everything has to be rushed at home and if we dont score in the 1st 20 mins they are off. Lets get real 1 - 0 is a win with a 88th min goal and is still 3 points. Thats how it been done for years at the swamp late late goals

Keep the faith and who knows

Totnes Blue said:
Andouble said:
possibly the worst team one could put out after spending 300+ mil the past few seasons.

Slow, one-paced midfield and a striker that doesn't know what the goal even looks like.

4-1 City.

Fuck me......uncanny!

This one's better

Andouble said:
aside from the offside goal we look poor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.