Fulham Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Edin says "take that, Roberto" again...

Why is this guy not starting on current form is beyond me. If this continues he will leave in January, guaranteed...and it would be a shame.

The fact is - well deserved win, we DOMINATED Fulham all 90 minutes, and the only goal was on non-existent penalty.

I'm a Mario supporter, but he's really looking selfish. Taking shots for himself from everywhere instead of playing in Silva and Aguero. He's looking frustrated already. Unfortunate.

What ever we did behind the scenes late last season Re Mason we need to do with Halsey

dzeko should have started. Mancini still has favourites though with balotelli coming on before him

Great win City!! Dzeko saved our skins today..

wonder how many times Halsey will file a police complaint, his twitter would be flooded with taunts after this..
Don't blame others if your refereeing is awful shit, Halsey!!

Dominant performance, still need some work on our attacking movement but considering it's Craven Cottage a very good win.

Dzeko surely has to start now, especially in away games. Perfectly happy for Carlos and Kun to start at home; but in away games I feel Edin is the bigger worry for the opposition allowing others like Yaya, Kun/Carlos, Nasri and David to move off him.

Mario's form and wasteful shooting is a worry, if a strikers to leave I'd say he's the shoe-in at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.