Fulham Vs City Post Match Thread

Good win but we can't keep giving up these leads. Forward play as good as ever.

Next week just one forward against the scousers and the other against Palace.

Lets hope Zab is fit for Liverpool too because Clichy will get found out against a good side.

You can't account for the fuck off-iest of O.G's and their first came from a mistake from a make shift RB.

From what I saw in the second half they didn't really have many chances to score we just did it for them.

4 goals, 3 points, 2nd in the league

Huge win that, huge win.
I don't usually make a fuss but this was big...

At 2-2 it was put to us, we either did or died.
That was the only response any team with eyes on the title could make.
We had to do this or imo we would be screwed based on away results.

Really happy with that response, elated even.

Re: Fulham v City post match thread

KippaxCitizen said:
SWP's back said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
got away with that one a bit, but having the right team on at the end won us the game, please learn the lesson Pelle.
oh shush you joyless thing.
He is right.

No, you are both wrong.

In case it slipped you by, we scored 2 goals more than them and had one of the unluckiest own goals you will ever see.

What part of that did we get away with?

Some real fucking head shakers post on here??

Credit to the team for digging in and as for Fulham they have a fighting chance of staying up. Time for us to either play Dzeko or The Beast when away from home, there is no way they can play as a partnership.

It's a game I thoroughly expected to win, although I can't pretend I wasn't a little bit nervous at 2-2, but two major positives pulled it out the bag, a) very effective substitutions and b) a bit of grit and resolve from the lads. Another beautiful assist from Negredo, and fook me is Navas rapid. Silva proves his worth for the millionth time as well. Anyroad, bring on Boxing Day, should be a great game between the two sides playing the best attacking football this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.