Fulham Vs City Post Match Thread

Burst of pace from Navas and goal....hes exactly what we needed as sub ....becoming an important player

Re: Fulham v City post match thread

JoeMercer'sWay said:
got away with that one a bit, but having the right team on at the end won us the game, please learn the lesson Pelle.
Fingers crossed. Also Clichy struggled at RB and Hart should have done better for their 1st imo. Superb subs and comeback well done

Great result :) At 2-2,it was do or die, and it was a great show of character from our team.

I'm still not totally convinced with the Negredo-Dzeko partnership. If Jovetic is fully fit, then I would prefer a Negredo-Jovetic partnership (even though untested) for the Liverpool game,as it would be more mobile. I was a bit disappointed that Guidetti didn't get on for the last 13 or so mins, cause at 4-2 the game was buried.

Demichelis and Kompany partnership was pretty strong, Hart played well also, making some good saves, notably from Taarabt early on. Kolarov was steady, but Clichy at RB was very risky....Hopefully Zaba is fit for the game vs Liverpool , otherwise we will be in a pile of poop with Sterling/Suarez coming at us from wide.

Also, another very good (albeit short) performance from Milner. He defiantly should start more games for us. His last 3/4 games have been absolutely phenomenal.

However ,I will be happy tonight as another 3 points, and we will be either 2nd or 3rd at Christmas, and for sure we will be at the maximum 3 points behind the leaders (which Pellegrini set a minimum target for us)

Blue Haze said:
Great comeback

F*** off Muelensteen, rag prick

hope the rag bastard gets relegated , always remember muelensteen the spineless **** announcing city had no team spirit when yoooonited were miles in front , then we went and won our last six games and took the title , this rag knobhead has never said a word since.

Good match, we were mostly in shape but lacked the right side force of Zabba of course. Better when Navas came on, he's improving in every match. Demi too, he worked a lot in the lower midfield covering for Yaya who was a bit sleepy today. But the free-kick, just wow :-) Dinho good as always, Dzeko wasteful, Beast works better with Aguero (what a pass though). Good to see Joe back, cant be blamed for the goals. Nasri working hard all over (could he fill in as right back?) Silva and Kompany doing their stuff and funny old Kolarov doing his stuff well. My Motm: Demichelis

SWP's back said:
Skashion said:
Champions2012! said:
What a pass by the beast!

1387644208800.gif
BEAST. Fantastic fucking signing. He brings a lot to this team.
I remember many saying he would flop as well.

I love him.
Pass of the season, Collymore on talkshite drooling over it, MOTD will gloss over it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.