Fulham.....what a joke

mjb50 said:
When is Hughes going to get the axe. The kind of performance on sunday was an insult to the fans and where is the passion from the players. It should be an honour to play for city, they need to show a bit of heart and not just pass the time until next pay day.
Your fast
Have you had a sleep since Sunday or have you just got home
If you are not a rag you should be
Goodbye you very sad person

sput the wonder pig said:
bluemoonmatt said:
has to be pickled onion though

its not about flavour... ffs... they taste the same whether big or small.....

I loved the bigger monster munch and hated the smaller ones... now theyve gone back to the bigger ones .. i actually miss the smaller ones...

U never know what youve got till its gone

bluemoonmatt said:

I loved the bigger monster munch and hated the smaller ones... now theyve gone back to the bigger ones .. i actually miss the smaller ones...
i only know of these thru my children..must admit they are a bit moreish.on a similar note has anyone ever soiled their underpants?

exileindevon said:
bluemoonmatt said:

i only know of these thru my children..must admit they are a bit moreish.on a similar note has anyone ever soiled their underpants?
I had a particularly wet fart yesterday and had to check. But they were still clean.

exileindevon said:
bluemoonmatt said:

just the once, wouldnt want to do it again ;-)

exileindevon said:
bluemoonmatt said:

Are you comparing soiled undies to....

A/ Monster Munch
B/ Children

Text - 078447 Start your answer with "rag" followed by A or B

Texts cost a minimum of £1.50 and all profits will go to help reduce the glazer's debt

NQT said:
exileindevon said:
bluemoonmatt said:

Are you comparing soiled undies to....

A/ Monster Munch
B/ Children

Text - 078447 Start your answer with "rag" followed by A or B

Texts cost a minimum of £1.50 and all profits will go to help reduce the glazer's debt

not sure I want to reduce glazers debt, nicely hijacked by the way people

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.