fulham

kippax88

this is my opinion. i believe if we haveany chance of beating hamburg on thursday we need to rest:

bellamy
kompany
ireland
robinho
bridge
swp

give the young ones a chance to prove them self against fulham. and if they are good enough they will do.

against fulham give them a rest for once.... but i know hughes wont and will field them all and more will get injured....

its a tricky one because we could rest all those players yet fulham are more than capable of turning us over.then we lose to hamburg on thursday and our season is over becuase we are to far behind 7th place to realisticly catch up.

no no no no no!

He has to pick his strongest side, we have no chance in hell of beating Hamburg next week so we have to go for 7th.

strongest side for every game. no arguments. if we build up a nice lead over fulham, then bring the young players on. specifically weiss.

Main priority for me is make sure that our best players are fit for Thursday night.

If that means we rest half the team against Fulham then so be it.

MSSBLUETRILLIONS said:
no no no no no!

He has to pick his strongest side, we have no chance in hell of beating Hamburg next week so we have to go for 7th.

I dont abuse fellow blues usually however your an absolute bellend pal!!! I think it will be difficult to beat Hamburg but on Thursday I for one will be going full of hope and optimism, I will get behind my team as much as I can, I certainly wont be going with the attitude you have adopted.

Take it you wont be there though?? I hope not beacause we need fans to show passion and belief on Thursday night, we have had a fair few 3-0 results at home this season, West Ham, Stoke, Arsenal. Fans like you are the type that left Wembley early and what happened then......................

C&ETID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.