Full Backs?

Luke Shaw. Mourinhos treatment has been terrible, a personal vendetta because he did not sign for Chelsea.
When he gets out of utd will become England's left back again. AS he was at 19.

Luke Shaw Englands number 1? Yes played a couple of friendliest if I recall but that was it. Good young player but has anyone really send him tested defensively at the highest level? Not convinced

Luke Shaw. Mourinhos treatment has been terrible, a personal vendetta because he did not sign for Chelsea.
Do we know this to be true? LVG left him out a fair bit allegedly because of weight issues, he certainly looked quite chunky when he came on as an England substitute the other day.

Do we know this to be true? LVG left him out a fair bit allegedly because of weight issues, he certainly looked quite chunky when he came on as an England substitute the other day.

I Have read a couple of articles which have said how upset mourinho was with Shaw when he did not sign for Chelsea. Cannot find those links now. Also heard a piece on talksport.

Does like to bear a grudge and freeze people out. Ask kdp.

He has wasted 2 years now, but his career could well be resurrected next year. Probably at Spurs.

i agree before his leg break and united, he was one of the highest rated young players in england. id have him city and i think pep would be great for him.

Last edited:
Walker and Rose. End of

Spurs wouldn't sell either of them, let alone both. Especially not to a Premier League rival. Given Pochettino's preferred style of play, they are among the most important players at the club. Not to mention that both have very recently signed new, long term deals.

Simply not going to happen.

Spurs wouldn't sell either of them, let alone both. Especially not to a Premier League rival. Given Pochettino's preferred style of play, they are among the most important players at the club. Not to mention that both have very recently signed new, long term deals.

Simply not going to happen.
And I am happy for it. Better players and value for money out there.

Preference alba for a few years. I'm still living in hope that we will give academy players a chance. Maffeo for our back up full back and 1st choice when alba goes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.