Full Backs?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">City are considering Real Madrid right-back Dani Carvajal (24), with first choice Héctor Bellerín very difficult to sign. [El Confidencial]</p>&mdash; City Watch (@City_Watch) <a href="">May 12, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I love that Bellerin is unattainable so our fall back is Real Madrid's starter

Cresswell for Clichy, they both homegrown. he's good rotation player.
still need replacement for Kolarov, perhaps Gaya.

I've said it before but I'd go all out for Van Aanholt from Sunderland to replace Kolarov or Clichy.

He's rapid, has chipped in with a few goals and assists this season and is home grown. He's only 25 and would cost a fortune either.

I'd much rather take a punt on someone like him who has PL experience than spend nearly triple the amount on someone like Rodriguez.

Van Aanholt would make a great addition to our LB depth chart. If he provides less than Kolarov going forward, it's not by much at all. Plus, he's a hell of a better defender. He'd be worth spending 5-10 million on.

£45m for a full back? Ludicrous

Carvajal seems to be linked every week, looks like he is target but would be surprised if Real sell, unless we offer stupid money like that.

Guardiola has told City to get Real Madrid right-back Dani Carvajal (24) and the club have made enquiries.

Carvajal is highly-rated at the Bernabeu, but a bid of £45million would be enough to open talks. [Mirror]

45m for Carvajal !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.