Full English breakfast near Piccadilly station.

Just about to say Cafe Metro I always go there of I'm going for breakfast. The boss is a gentleman! Very nice breakfast too can't go wrong.

The Cypriot chap? Bald head and specs? A truly lovely man. I go back again and again when I’m in Manchester because of their service.

I was wearing loads of Wales gear before I flew to Georgia and he was really interested in my trip there.

The Cypriot chap? Bald head and specs? A truly lovely man. I go back again and again when I’m in Manchester because of their service.

I was wearing loads of Wales gear before I flew to Georgia and he was really interested in my trip there.
Yep that's him he's a really nice man. Everytime we go over to the footy we go there for breakfast, He always goes out of his way to speak to us and asks how we are ect He's a top bloke.

I tend to have the cheese omelette as it’s a light meal before I fly.

I love good customer service. I’ve ran live music nights before and also sold on eBay. My customer is single handedly the most important person in the world. Too many don’t understand this.

It’s why I used The Grove in Clayton for years as landlady Sandra ran such a steady ship. You had to love her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.