Fulop a very good keeper

blucat599

Wanted to make a point that he is very underrated, was impressed by him previously at Sunderland, his positional sense and awareness, is first class, he commands his area well, has good anticipation.
I think his all round game is better than Givens, he was a bit unlucky with the goal, it went through his legs, but after that he settled down rapidly and showed himself very cool under a lot of pressure, don't forget he was making his 1st appearance, he is potentially a great keeper and we need to keep him, Hart can stay at Brum if that's the way he wants it, he'll certainly regret that career move!!
Fulop at 6 feet six has the perfect physical attributes, I guarantee he will be miles better than Shay at dealing with crosses, he'll be one of our best signings, believe me !!

If he proves a success in these games I see no reason not to take him for the ride and have him replace Taylor as one of the back up keepers.

He didn't have much to do to be fair, but for me it was brilliant to see a keeper restart the game simply and effectively by rolling the ball out to a blue shirt. Gave us good possession and allowed us to build from the back (which we are good at!)

Given's constant hoofs to the opposition always annoyed me - surprised he wasn't told to pack that in to be honest.

On the whole, well done Marton. And how fucking big did he look in that MOTD interview!

I think he was shit, and he needs to get some new gloves.

The ball kept on slipping out of his hands, straight towards city players who were able to break quickly. It's as if we kept possession after our keeper had control of the ball.. what is that all about?

(this is a joke by the way, as given's distribution is terrible)

Personally I think he is a rather average/poor keeper.

Now Hart that is a different matter, superb keeper and should be England number 1.

woz really happy with his distribution mixing it up between a long kick or a quick throw out to the full backs, didn't find touch with one of em either as i can remember. lets just hope he has a point to prove to spurs its about time we had a player come back to haunt an old club!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.