Fuming

mcfcfaz

Got home from the the worse night shift in history,house is a shit hole ,thought i would watch the fa cup semi final ,but the missus has erased it from the sky box shes says by accident,but i feel it was done on purpose ,so in a moment of rage i have given all her book collection to the charity shop.Now im regreting and shitting it slighty as some of them books are worth a mint ,and i dont have the arse to go to the charity shop and get them back .

mcfcfaz said:
Got home from the the worse night shift in history,house is a shit hole ,thought i would watch the fa cup semi final ,but the missus has erased it from the sky box shes says by accident,but i feel it was done on purpose ,so in a moment of rage i have given all her book collection to the charity shop.Now im regreting and shitting it slighty as some of them books are worth a mint ,and i dont have the arse to go to the charity shop and get them back .

Sounds like your gonna get bin bagged soon fella!!!

mcfcfaz said:
donkey

I think you should stay home tonight and cook her tea, you could get a recipe from one of her cook books...................Oh

flb said:
mcfcfaz said:

Sounds like your gonna get bin bagged soon fella!!!
Its my house she can pack her own bin bags

the goats backside said:
I think you should stay home tonight and cook her tea, you could get a recipe from one of her cook books...................Oh
I Was going to read her first edition of harry potter oh wait thats gone to

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.