"Funky City"

bluethrunthru

Dunno if anybody listened to Danny Baker this morning but he was interviewing Graham Gouldman ( he's 67 now ffs !! ) and Funky City got an all too seldom airing as most of 10cc were involved in the recording.

Made me get my 7 inch orange RCA label original single out for a play on the old gram !!

bluethrunthru said:
Dunno if anybody listened to Danny Baker this morning but he was interviewing Graham Gouldman ( he's 67 now ffs !! ) and Funky City got an all too seldom airing as most of 10cc were involved in the recording.

Made me get my 7 inch orange RCA label original single out for a play on the old gram !!

I really don't want to hear about you getting your 7 incher out again tbh

BringBackSwales said:
bluethrunthru said:

I had the 12 inch version but dont like to brag about it ;)

more surprising was just how much Graham Gouldman had been with his playing songwriting and production and he still got his mancs twang fascinating programme

BringBackSwales said:
bluethrunthru said:

Don't be so mean. It's one of the smallest on here!

Cracking interview but grahams memory must be goin coz he said they did the boys in blue for Everton

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.