Funniest day of your life?

94th Minute

Mine's the day after I shit the bed, I could not stop laughing about it all day.

What's yours?

paphos-mcfc said:
94th Minute said:
Mine's the day after I shit the bed, I could not stop laughing about it all day.

What's yours?

Today, after hearing you shit the bed. BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH ;)

I wasn't that loud

Just woke up with poo everywhere, there was a bit on the wall and some on the floor too.

Makes me laugh now and it was 7 years ago

94th Minute said:
paphos-mcfc said:
94th Minute said:

What's yours?

I wasn't that loud

Just woke up with poo everywhere, there was a bit on the wall and some on the floor too.

Jesus, what had you been doing?

Actually mine was today, when I was accused of being a shit stirrer. Did make me giggle.

Back in 2002 , i was quitting my job after 23 years service , and promptly went out to celebrate in town , with my official leaving do booked in at the 'Ape and Apple' for the next day ....... but after having more than a few beers i stumbled out into the street , didn't see a deep pothole , landed up goin' arse over tip , and fracturing my ankle !

After an operation , my next three or four days were spent in hospital , and i had to send the missus down to the 'Ape and Apple' the following day with some cash for the lads to have a drink with!

They all had a good laugh about it , of course , even though they couldn't quite believe what had happened , and then they all proceeded to drink away and get sloshed ..... leaving me as probably the only guy in the UK to actually MISS his OWN leaving do !

Was standing in the bottom of a trench and the foreman came to see how we were getting on,he slipped down into the trench in slow motion head first bit by bit and ended up sliding face down into a pool of mud.So funny at the time and still makes me laugh but I can remember the group of us just had to look at each other that day and we would crack up.

Pissing down with rain in a tent in Cornwall with a few of my mates, was about 17/18 years old, all stoned out of our heads ... i crack open a box of sainsburys mini muffins..eating them - my mate goes ''mark ... how many of those muffins are you going to eat ? '' ... i pissed myself laughing (literally) was crawling around desperately trying to breath , could not stop

or beating spurs 2-1, a week before our FA Cup final and denying them champions league

paphos-mcfc said:
94th Minute said:
paphos-mcfc said:

I wasn't that loud

Actually mine was today, when I was accused of being a shit stirrer. Did make me giggle.

I was 17 and not feeling very well, been stood up at work all day then went to the White Hart pub straight after work then to The Gateway. Fell asleep at about 11.30 in the pub and got taken home in a taxi. Went to bed and shat meself at some point during the night. Remember waking up and realizing what had happened, pulled the duvet aside and it flung a load of shit on the wall and the floor. Threw a cushion and a rugby top over the shit on floor for some reason thinking no one will notice if I do that.

The next day turned into one of the best days of my life through nothing more than laughing about it all day with my uncle

paphos-mcfc said:
94th Minute said:
paphos-mcfc said:

I wasn't that loud

Haterz gonna hate mate.
Fuck 'em.
Getting married was hysterically funny,if you have a sick sense of humour.
Finding about half a kilo of charlie on the back seat of a taxi in London was pretty amusing too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.