Funniest fans in the country?

shaunthegoat

A couple of mates of mine traveled to London for the Tottenham-Everton game (from Norway, tottenham fans btw), and started talking with a taxi driver about football. The taxidriver reckoned the Tottenham supporters were the "funniest" set of supporters in the country on matchday.
The only Tottenham game I've seen was ours against them in december, where I was sat with them lot next to our supporters. Safe to say, I really wasn't amused, but that may be because of the quality of football City served :p

Any thoughts?

And yes, before anyone asks, the taxidriver was a united fan.

Everton fans, surely?
Remember how they put on that mock outrage thing when Joey Barton flashed his bum at them? Oh, they had us going there, they did! One of them even went as far as report it to "de p'leeecmin" on duty in the ground.
Yeah, they're a scream, that lot. Best sense of humour in the world, Scousers. It's a fact that every joke that was ever told on the entire world originated in a boozer just outside Birkenhead.

Except the funny ones, obviously...

Manure fans gotta be the funniest...

Spoke to about 6 of them tonight who could NOT get a ticket for tonights game(reason they weren't there apparently),,

But they are definately going to the final.......PMSL

i also mingle with a few sheff wednesday fans. its true that the owls fans are right hoot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.