Funniest Films Ever

Four Lions is a great film.

American Pie gets alot funnier after you've lost your virginity. Before that... you don't really see the problem with shagging a pie.

"Oh Hi Jim... I'm just looking at the old family portrait. Boy that was a great day wasn't it? Jim... I want to talk about masturbation"

Laurent Charvet said:

American Pie gets alot funnier after you've lost your virginity. Before that... you don't really see the problem with shagging a pie.

"Oh Hi Jim... I'm just looking at the old family portrait. Boy that was a great day wasn't it? Jim... I want to talk about masturbation"

Jim's dad in that film is an absolute hero. The father we wish we all had!

Freds Patio said:
Laurent Charvet said:

"Jim... do you know what a 'Clitoris' is?"

Laurent Charvet said:
Freds Patio said:
Laurent Charvet said:

"Jim... do you know what a 'Clitoris' is?"

LOL!
God, what a top guy. I always recall laughing at just how easily his dad would randomly approach the subject of masturbation...really amused me when you consider that some dads get really queasy/shy at the prospect of talking about 'the business' with their sons, when the time comes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.