Funniest opposing team moment

Bit of a niche one but watching people trying to stay upright on the hill at springfield park in the 1st leg of the 99 playoffs after it absolutely binned it down was hilarious
Was only talking about this last week with my daughter we were in Wigan end my brolly flew out of my hands got piss wet through, ha ha the young ones of today don't know how good they have it.

Was only talking about this last week with my daughter we were in Wigan end my brolly flew out of my hands got piss wet through, ha ha the young ones of today don't know how good they have it.
ah the good old days lol

was league game at Springfield Park not playoff game as it was earlier suggested

was league game at Springfield Park not playoff game as it was earlier suggested
Remember that league game well massive queues to get in getting pissed wet and us all singing we hope it’s chips it’s chips …. As if that what we had come for….. which was a take on the popular advert at that time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.