Funniest songs of the season

Utd fans singing CHAMPIOOOONIES at Sunderland !! bwahahahahaaaaa

de niro said:
Without doubt it was at porto away

" we want to stay here, manchesters a shit hole, we want to stay here".

This song rounded off the whole day for me in usual city humour. The weather, the bar area by the river, the game, it was all spot on. My best ever away day.

danebanksheik said:
de niro said:

This song rounded off the whole day for me in usual city humour. The weather, the bar area by the river, the game, it was all spot on. My best ever away day.

I've had some mad away days in the past, too many to mention, i have to agree though it was up there with the best.

"England England's number 4 England's number 4" to Ben Foster @ our home game v West Brom queue slightest handling mistake and "England England's number 5 England's number 5" Still makes me giggle now!!

All the opposition fans asking "where were you when you were shit"

The rags singing build a bonfire at the swamp in the build up to Mario's 2nd....not heard it since.

Fergie's cracking up.

We won the league in Fergie time.

Curly Watts is Champion na na na na na nana Kevin Websters a paedophile na na na na na nana

Danamy said:
danebanksheik said:
de niro said:

I've had some mad away days in the past, too many to mention, i have to agree though it was up there with the best.

As good as schalke and Nicosia for me.

Cheating a bit here, as it's more a record/mp3/whatever played over the PA rather than a song sung by fans. But at the end of the Chelsea game at home, when the PA blasted out ''One Step Beyond'', it was one of the better pisstakes done by the club, that I'd heard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.